A resource for all communities and individuals seeking to harmonize, heal and grow.
How can we live in peace and joy in the chaos of this modern world? What will help all of us to mature in wisdom and compassion and live fulfilled lives? Look within! Here through techniques both ancient and modern find support and learn skills to enhance and enrich your life and the lives of others.
There are two branches to our organization….
Zenkei Sangha for complete Zen training, meditation groups, Dharma Talks and ceremonies.
Jana Drakka Community Services (JDCS) is a separate, non-profit organization which provides a wide range of services to the community including support groups, workshops, classes and talks.
Community Harm Reduction Based Meditation Schedule - San Francisco
- 4:30pm: Consultations by appointment*
- 5:30pm: Precepts Study Group
- 6:30pm: Glide Harm Reduction Meditation Group*
- 1:30pm: Garden Meditation Group*
- 3pm : Women’s Shelter Group
- Pause’ Training. Harm Reduction Meditation training for staff and residents at the Tenderloin Housing clinic.
- 10am: Spiritual Support at Maitri Hospice.
- 1:30: Garden Meditation Group*
- 4pm: Consultations by appointment.*
- 10:30am Golden Gate for Seniors Meditation Group.
- 12:30-4:30pm Spiritual Support at Maitri Hospice.
Interfaith Memorials are offered at all of THC Buildings and at Conard house.
* Open to the public.
Everyone is welcome to these meditation groups.